IT's Going to END.

1 Day Left!!!
We're going to finish our Monthly Test 2 on next Tuesday.
Perdagangan & Maths. The last 2 subjects that I gonna Fight then.
I just finished my History and Chinese today.
It was SUCK...
D: I Gonna Die!!!
I'd read nothing!!! I kept SMS with friends yesterday. =X
I'm officially DEAD...Again... =\
I'm so worry bout my Economy!!!
I feel like I don't even get B for Eco.
Gosh, please help me... =[
Even though it's just a monthly test, but I really mind bout it.
I got a bad feeling on my Eco.
And the feeling is killing me.
I don't have the mood for this examination.
I feel so tired and lazy..
I can't even remember which subject I'd read.LOL
Seriously, I didn't read anything but recipes!! xD
I told myself before I entered the classroom for exam: Welcome To Hell.
LOL. it's really like hell when exam is started.
I fall asleep before the history exam started.=P
I was so tired. It's a good weather to sleep at that moment.xD
It's a rainy night yesterday. I feel like don't wanna revision and wanna sleep.
I love Rainy Day. =]
I'm telling Bullshit right here,right now. xP
I just wanna say: I'm So DAMN WORRY MY ECO MARKS!!!
Besides, I knew my Science result.
Hmm,,not that bad and also not that good. Just okay for me.

I Gonna FIGHT and......SLEEP. LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts