Give Me Strength.

My soul is weak.
I lost myself in the labyrinth.
I can't find myself in the teary rain.
I'd some dreams about you.
How desperate I am.
How desire I am.
But, these all stuffs that you don't know.
You didn't even realize.
& you left me.
You left me in the darkness of my soul.
I can't say that how important are you to me.
I can't say that how care I am to you.
Give me strength to tell you anything,even everything.
Every Friends of mine are valuable to me, so do you.
I dreamed that we been together again.
But, those are only dreams.
Give me the strength to tell you this.
I was thinking to take some action in initiative.
But,I'm scared. I'm so afraid that you don't & won't admit me any more.
Who can give me the strength except you?
I was thinking, why am I so silly?
Should I be that soft-hearted?
I'm loser in this.
I'm not enough strong on it.
I'm not enough cruel-hearted on it.
Give me the strength to be tougher & stronger.
I been telling myself, I can live as usual without you.
I been telling myself, you're worthless & mean nothing to me.
But I realized that I Do Care.
I'll feel down when I think about it.
My friend said, Friendship is my weakness.
It's a good thing or bad thing?
I hard to get through it when I face frustration. :(
I doubt on myself.
Am I been a bit naive on it?
Am I been a bit silly or stupid on it?
I regret,sometimes,somehow...
I Hate the past.
My frustration give me the strength to looking forward to my future.
I'm appreciate today I have the chance to think about my future.
Should I struggle on something between you & I anymore?
God Give Me The Strength To Love Myself More.
& also give me the strength to forget all the stress,unhappiness...
Give Me The Strength, My Friends.
Give Me The Strength To Love You More.
Give Me The Strength To Love Myself More.
Give Me Strength To Say Goodbye To All things that I don't wanted to remember.

Give Me The Strength :)


Comments

Popular Posts