I'M FREE!!!

Thanks God!
I'm Free now!!!
It's OVER!!! x))
I can relax MORE now~~ TeeHee! =D
The exam has finished, I should be HAPPY. =)
BUT,
the science...Hmm, I feel SUCKS!
The questions & the choice of answers are so damn CONFUSE!
Tell you what, I GONNA DIE!
Mrs.Yong said, she'll return the exam papers to us TOMORROW!!
I like...WTF???
I just know that I'll get scold by her x(
Maybe won't scold, but TALK WITH IRONY x((
more WORSE! God Help Me! [God is BUSY...]
Haiz! No more hope na...
The A just *Poof!* fly away!!! :(
NO EYE SEE...

Now, just let it be. I must RELAX!
Let's make some cupcakes!!! Hehe!
Still thinking what flavour should I make =P
Hmm, but not now, Tonight :D
& I'll bring some to my dear Buddies =9
As celebrate the final exam is OVER!!! x))
Photos will be upload tomorrow or whenever I free..[I'm going to be FREE by now! xD]
Be Patient! :D


Comments

Popular Posts