Caricature FUN!
Event: EP PLUS 15th Annual Dinner
Mission: Draw caricature of around 60 people
Caricaturists: Pooi, CY, Hui Wah, Nicole and Me
Location: KLGCC
Time: 5 to 9pm
Date: 19th Jan 2013
An awesome experience. First time doing caricature job at outside (not under college).
Thanks to Jolly who gave us a chance to do it. :)
It's been awhile that we didn't do caricature since... erm, months ago?
We did practised. Kinda stressful actually, first caricature job from outside.
We used to draw on A3 paper, I don't really like to draw on A4 some more have to draw full body.
The big Boss of this company was my first "customer", so damn nervous and I did spent more time on it.
by CY
The Captain Cody! LOL. A funny and talkative guy!
Taken group photo with him and even added him in FB. xD
We rushed! Keep on draw and draw and draw...
LOL. The annual dinner of EP PLUS had a theme, CARTOON!
They wore different costumes, so cute and interesting.
This is the easiest caricature I've ever drawn! LOL!
This is the fastest that I ever drawn too, I assumed.
Drawn by Hui Wah. Lee Chong Wei-look Spiderman. LOL!
Hui Wah really good in it. :)
Jolly(left) pretty senior :D She helped us drew a few.
Nice drawing! :)
We had free dinner after we completed our mission!
The boss and organiser so kind! :D
Yummy fish and vegetables! xD
Lastly, Group Photo! :D
Girls :P
With da White Queen in Wonderland! Pooi's favourite!
KLGCC, a god damn rich golf club. We had a free ride on a vehicle (which we used to see in golf field)!!!
Nice service, friendly guard! Gave us a ride to parking lot! xD
So much fun, gained experience, exhausted. :)
Date: 20th Jan 2013
Time: 9am to 4pm
Location: Thean Hou Temple
Event: 爱过年,庆团圆
Mission: Charity Caricature
Had so much warm up a day before this, I was in a good condition during this event. :)
Quite satisfy those outcomes, too bad I have no photos. :(
Draw until my shoulders pain, hands, legs and even my butt. :/
Caricature marathon for two days, could you imagine the tiredness, exhaustion? ?
Tiredness consumed me, I even lazy to smile to the people when I started my caricature. LOL.
Sorry, tired to smile. :P
Had one angpau and some candies on the event.
Had free CNY foods too. xD
We lost one banner, just weird. -_-
Had our dinner at Reminisce, Mid Valley.
Caricature of me which drew by Sushi jieee
It's time for me to lose weight. LOL
End of the caricature marathon story.
Caricature brings me so much fun. Exhaustion too but also satisfaction. :)


























Comments
Post a Comment