HAPPY CNY 2014! 新年快乐 马年马上发大财!


My first try of Night Portrait. 
I would not have a chance if I don't have a speedlite but also thanks to YC for helping me in lighting. :)
Featuring Pretty Bunny - Hassel Yin Shan :3
I was late due to internship, I only got less than 20 minutes to do the shooting. It was pretty rush, I only managed to captured 30 photos. In these 30 photos I only managed to capture 3 nice photos (erm, better photos I mean). LOL
What to do? I was rushing, the temple was going to close. Moreover this is my first time of doing night portrait. It's good enough to get a few better shots. LOL





Here I wish you all Happy CNY :D
马上发大财
马上有桃花
马上有_______ 
*please fill in the blank by urself. 
HEHE. PEACE OUT! :)
Enjoy your CNY holiday! 
Get as much angpau as you can! 

Comments

Popular Posts