Graduation Trip to Langkawi Day 3 & 4

Langkawi Trip

DAY 3
Island Hopping
RM30 each person - duration 3 hours
We booked through our hotel - Adina Motel. 
Driver pick us up at the motel and send us to the jetty. 


Ready to depart! 

On the way to the first destination.

Pregnant Lady Island
Spotted it! There's a story behind this island. 
Do google if you wanted to know. :P


First Destination: Geoforest Park

We have to walked a distance to reach the lake. 
Not far away but the stairs were making us pretty tired.

The lake is deep. You can swim in the lake if only you're a good swimmer. I don't dare to swim over there. I'm not really good in swimming and most importantly, I can't even see the bottom of it. 
But the water is quite clear and you can see fishes swimming in the lake. :)

p/s: My friend's hairy legs. LOL. Guy marrrr.... xD

Nice view of the lake.

There's naughty monkeys on this island. 
Do not take out your food or any valuable things, they'll grab anything they can from you. 
My fearless friend just walk by the monkeys and walked to the end. Most of the people just stop and turn around, get the hell back to the lake. LOL. Do not get close to the monkeys. :/ 
Personally think it's not safe.


After an hour at Geoforest Park, we went to eagle feeding.
We don't actually feed them. The boatman would throw some food in the water and we watch the eagles to come down and pick up the food. We could only watch it from a safe distance, not too close to the eagles because they wouldn't come down if the boats get too near. I was expecting bigger eagle, turns out these eagles ain't big as I thought they are. Slightly smaller than the size you see on TV. Still, they're beautiful, love their wings. 

The closest shot I can get with my 50mm kit lens - D3100. :/

Last destination of Island Hopping
Beras Basar Island
Soft sand, clear water, sunny day. 
A typical beach day you've ever imagine is happening here.
Our groupfie of the day. The sun is too bright. 





That's the end of island hopping.

Get some rest and clean up at our motel. 
Watch another sunset and enjoy the breeze at Cenang Beach again.




DAY 4
游车河日 Cruising Day
We visited Oriental Village
We didn't take the skycab because the skybridge is under renovation at the time, we don't feel like taking the skycab to get up there. (Isn't cheap either)


Enjoyed our last day on driving along the road, technically we've almost cruising the whole Langkawi island. Our return flight is at night. We had our dinner at the roadside where nearby the airport. There's lot of food truck selling rojak, mee and stuffs. Ohh Ohh! Just remind me of you should try Coconut Shake in Langkawi! You could find it anywhere, especially those stalls on the roadside of Cenang Beach Road. Their Tom Yam is more like Thai's style, sweet but not so spicy. 


Our last sunset in Langkawi.
4D3N Langkawi Trip has brought to an end in joy and memory.
Would there be another chance for us to travel again? I wonder.
I still can't believe I've completed my Diploma. What a weird feeling. 
There's so much I wanted to say but I couldn't express in words.
Peace :)


Comments

Popular Posts